There many ways to participate in MOGISCON’19!
- Present at a session – Doing something awesome with GIS? Show it off in a session.
- Teach – Are you the “go-to” person for a specific topic? Consider teaching a workshop. We will also be featuring Mini-Workshops which will be approximately 45 minutes to an hour and focusing on a single task performed in GIS.
- Volunteer – Volunteer to help with planning and implementation of the conference.
- Submit a digital map for our map contest.
- Get social – There are many networking opportunities to take advantage of.
If you are interested in volunteering, teaching a workshop, or presenting contact Melissa Johnson – Conference Co-chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will have an electronic abstract submission form available soon!